Our primary goal is to cater to individuals and enhance their hearing abilities through various means. This commitment is manifested in our comprehensive testing, rigorous training programs, dedicated staff members, and collaborative efforts with select manufacturers.
It is crucial to understand that no two individuals experience the same degree of hearing loss. Hence, each person has unique requirements and preferences. As a result, we strive to provide personalized solutions tailored to their specific hearing needs.
We take great pride in ensuring that every patient receives an exceptional and customized experience. Our hearing assessments are thorough, accurate, and our well-trained staff is always available to assist you in any way possible. Additionally, we collaborate with leading manufacturers to deliver top-quality hearing aids and accessories that cater to your individual needs and preferences.
Ultimately, our commitment lies in improving your quality of life by enabling you to hear better and embrace the wonders of sound to the fullest extent.
It's time to address your hearing loss.
What should you expect?
- When you arrive, our friendly front desk staff will greet you and ask you to fill out a few forms. These forms will include your personal information, medical history, insurance details, and other relevant data.
- Once your hearing exam begins, one of our highly trained specialists will have a conversation with you to assess your lifestyle, including specific areas where you may be experiencing hearing difficulties.
- Afterwards, the hearing specialist may examine your ears using an otoscope to check for any objects or earwax blocking your ear canal. It’s worth mentioning that in some cases, a video otoscope may be used so that you can also see inside your ear.
- Our testing is designed with one main objective: to help us determine if you have hearing loss, the cause of your hearing loss, and whether the loss affects one ear or both. Based on the results, we will provide you with the best and most effective treatment options available.
Testing and results.
- During a hearing test, an audiogram is created by hearing specialists to visually represent your hearing abilities and any impairments in frequencies and decibels. This crucial step helps you and your specialist comprehend the extent of your hearing loss.
- After reviewing your audiogram, the hearing specialist will collaborate with you to suggest solutions tailored to your specific hearing needs. Our dedicated staff takes the time to thoroughly address your concerns, guiding you towards an informed decision on the best course of action.
- At Concierge Hearing Care, we recognize that addressing hearing loss is a personal journey. It commences with a hearing test and carries on with patient education regarding available options. We are committed to providing individualized care, supporting you every step of the way towards improved hearing health. Schedule your hearing test today to discover how we can assist and guide you on your unique journey.